Buy this course -
- This is an entry-level course for insurance agents.
- After 1 year with this license, you can use a 40-hour conversion course to earn your 2-20 license.
- Take this 60-hour course then work one year (appointed by an agency) then take 40-hour conversion course and you don't have to take the 200-hour course to earn your 2-20 General Lines agent license. (Conversion course does not waive the state exam).
This Florida-approved 20-44 Personal Lines 60-hour pre-licensing course includes the following topics:
- Personal Automobile
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Dwelling and Related Coverages
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to sit for the state examination (state exam must be taken at a PearsonVue site). Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone. It is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for the Personal Lines Agents State examination.
Students have 90 days to complete the course.
Required Text: Florida General Lines Study Manual, current edition
*Please note: Starting in 2019, the "General Lines" and "Adjusters"
manuals were combined. The book cover says "Florida Property &
Casualty Insurance Licensing Study Manual.” Additionally, the title page
says “Florida General Lines Agent, Personal Lines Agent, Adjuster, and
Industrial Fire & Burglary Study Manual.” Rest assured, it is the correct manual!
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 95149
Florida: 60 hr 20-44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course (INS015FL60)
- Instructor: Bradburn, Jan
- Product Code: INS015FL60
- Availability: In Stock
Please enter information for a single student (email must be unique to the student
Please enter information for a single student (email must be unique to the student)
Tags: 20–44 Personal Lines Agent Pre-Licensing Course, P&C, Pre-Licensing, Property, Casualty, Automobile, Property Insurance, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Health Insurance, Aviation, State Law, Corresponding Manual, Florida General Lines Agent